How to Write and Earn $GCR
GCR is a Tokenized Community of Researchers and Investors in the crypto space. Join our community today to get access to all the best investments ideas and deal flow, workshops and direct access to founders and key players in the space.
Hi there! To write a post and earn $GCR, follow the instructions below.
Please note, below are the types of content we are currently accepting (by order of preference):
- Deep analysis or data-oriented research on a particular crypto subject (example)
- Simplified, deep-dive explanations or guide in an objective tone (example)
- Opinion pieces on the crypto space (example)
- Breaking news, relevant to the market, subject to the editorial team judgment
If you have any questions- please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on Discord.
1.Make sure you are already registered .
2. Once you are registered and logged in, go to the drop down under “Write and Earn $GCR” and select “Write New Post”.
3. Congratulations! You are ready to write your first post!
4. For each post, we require a title, a body, and a featured image (set on the right side bar). You can always save the draft if you need to come back to the post.
5. Important features that will increase your chances for getting your article approved:
- Have no less than 300 words
- Include images, charts, and illustrations
- Subtitles and subheadings to break down the piece into more digestible contents
- Grammar check (we recommend Grammarly)
- To get a more in-depth understanding of how to have a fantastic post, see our contributor guide.
6. Once you are done with the post, click on Publish on the very top right.
7. A popup will show up for you to “Submit for Review”, click on that and it will load for a bit.
8. At this point, your post has been submitted for review! (note: your page will NOT change)
9. Once our editorial team reviews your post, we will email you to let you know that your post has been approved and live!
10. And once your post is live, your $GCR tokens will be in your account! Simply click on your top Balance on the top right and you will be taken to your account where you can withdraw your tokens!