Calling for Submissions for the GCR Research Pool
This program is open to all GCR members and researchers interested in contributing their Web3 insights and analysis to our community.
With this new Research Pool research program in place, we are looking to replace the current Media Mining program that has generated thousands of dollars for our existing writers and writers in the past.
Key Features of the Research Pool
- Join the community of elite researchers and editors at GCR and collaborate with them to uncover valuable insights and analysis.
- Gain exposure and build your brand. Get your work featured on our premier platforms such as globalcoinresearch.com, our widely-read member newsletter, and our various social media channels.
- Earn $350 in USDC tokens as compensation for your contributions.
Examples of Previous Research
- Check out some of the kickass pieces by our writers:
- Writing NFTs As The New Primitive For Content Discovery by @CDTEliot
- The Problem with Tribalism in Crypto by @SteveGlaveski
- Mapping the Landscape of Web3 Venture Capital by @codygarrison_
- Solana Mobile Stack: Web3 Goes Mobile by @kooky______
- Hedgey – Reinventing Derivatives for Cryptocurrency by @theIntuitiveQ
- & many others available at globalcoinresearch.com!
How to Join Us
- If you are interested in joining the GCR Research Pool, please fill out the interest form HERE.
- Once we receive your form, we will contact you with more information on how to proceed further.
With the ability to earn $USDC for every piece published, we want to continue to empower the researchers to do what they do best, promote them and allow them to get paid for their work seamlessly. We will try to accommodate all payouts as fast as we can and they will be made quickly via the Ethereum network.
We look forward to receiving your contributions and working together to advance the field of cryptocurrency and Web3 research.
- Please make sure you read the program’s terms and conditions before signing up.
- Hang and Chaos will work with you to refine your article before it gets published to ensure quality. Successful researchers may be considered for more significant roles within GCR DAO.
- And most importantly, GL writing & HF!