What Crypto insiders are reading.
GCR is founded with a simple mission, to be the most reliable news source for the community that want to stay up to date on Crypto and Blockchain happenings in Asia, and share stories and exclusives you won’t read anywhere else.
Fast-forward to now, and our mission hasn’t changed. We’re continuing to deliver stories that aren’t being reported by major news outlets, steadily expanding our coverage, and strategically scaling our team.
It’s always interesting to take a moment to reflect and see which of our recent shared news links have taken off and resonated with our readers. From here now on, twice a month, we are offering a glimpse into the most popular stories.
Without further ado, here are the most popular stories in November:
10. Chinese school principals caught mining Ethereum at work: http://bit.ly/2QyHkXp
9. Blockchain’s first appearance in Alibaba’s November 11th Shopping Holiday: tracing for 150 million overseas products: http://bit.ly/
8. TRON co-founder and CEO Justin Sun has announced that basketball player Kobe Bryant will be speaking at TRON’s blockchain summit in San Francisco next year: http://bit.ly/2R7f4Ly
7. BUIDLing Binance Labs Incubation Program Season 1 Mid-Review. http://bit.ly/2zq0mYv
6. Ahead of the imminent Bitcoin Cash (BCH) hard fork, mining giant Bitmain has rushed to deploy around 90,000 Antminer S9 machines to the western Chinese region of Xinjiang:http://bit.ly/2Qt4KNE
5. Study by ConsenSys and Whiteblock team reveals fake transaction throughput on EOS Network: http://bit.ly/2AXxdGf
4. Researchers rank cryptocurrency exchanges by how secure they are: Kraken the safest, Huobi and OKEx the riskiest. http://bit.ly/2AX42To
3. Bitmain CEO- “ investments from ICOs is nose diving. Tokens’ prices may fall another 90 percent.” http://bit.ly/2yXP12y
2. Binance launches Binance Research and showcases reports on Go Chain and Loom Network . http://bit.ly/2JRIHhe
1. BTCC is shutting down its mining pool business on November 15 and cease operations indefinitely from November 30 onwards. http://bit.ly/2yVLpOw
If you find these stories interesting, we urge you to subscribe today to be the first to be notified.