What’s next in crypto? What will 2019 have in store for exchanges and other crypto companies hit by last year’s price crash?
Global Coin Research is delighted to offer our premium member access to The Information Q1 2019 Crypto Conference Call.
Not a premium member? Join our 3 months trial for $30 and get access to our all conference calls, resources and analyses.
Join The Information crypto reporter Jon Victor and Asia bureau chief Shai Oster for their Q1 2019 Crypto Conference Call to learn what’s going on behind the scenes during this crypto winter.
We’ll be joined by Arthur Hayes, co-founder & CEO of BitMEX, to gain insight into what happened last year and what could be unfolding in the future.S
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
6:00 pm PT — 7:00 pm PT
Dial-in details will be emailed to all subscribers who RSVP approximately 1 hour prior to the call.
Selected topics for this call include:
- How will institutional crypto trading products from Fidelity and the New York Stock Exchange compete with those by existing startups?
- What effect will new cryptocurrencies by Facebook and JPMorgan have on the market?
- How have BitMEX and other crypto companies weathered the downturn in prices?
- How have trading volumes been affected?
- Could BitMEX follow other big exchanges Coinbase and Circle and look to raise capital?
BitMEX is a cryptocurrency trading platform that gives retail investors access to the globalfinancial markets using cryptocurrency products. BitMEX operates the most liquid Bitcoin/USD trading product, XBTUSD, which features 100x leverage, and volumes on average are over $3 billion per day.
Arthur Hayes obtained his BA in economics at the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania in 2008. Subsequently, he moved to Hong Kong where worked as an equity derivatives trader for Deutsche Bank and Citigroup for five years. Arthur was the head ETF market maker at both firms. In January 2014, he founded BitMEX.