The Liquid Podcast: The Defi Alliance with Qiao Wang
Qiao Wang is a Partner at The Defi Alliance. Qiao previously started building a crypto asset information platform at Messari to educate the general public and to assist investors in making better decisions. He is a former quant trader who turned over trillions of dollars worth of equities and futures.
In this episode, I talk to Qiao about the thesis and thought behind the creation of the Defi Alliance, the lessons of running an accelerator, Qiao’s thoughts on the Defi and NFT Space and more.
Topics we’ve discussed include:
– what’s the inspiration behind the Defi Alliance? what is it?
– what are the top 3 lessons you’ve learned from running the Alliance?
– now that you guys are doing so many more deals, what are some growing challenges and how are you addressing them?
– how does the Defi Alliance get hands-on and help founders? how do YOU typically help founders?
– from your observation, what are the top 3 criteria for when the Alliance is assessing a project and investing?
You can find him on Twitter @qwqiao.