GCR Community Events Recap
In this episode, we will talk about the GCR community events:
Deep Dive Call with Ali Hassan of Perceptive Capital – a discretionary multi-strategy digital assets hedge fund.
Deep Dive Call with Brooke Pollack of Hutt Capital – a blockchain venture capital fund of funds platform.
Deep Dive Call with Yida Gao of Shima Capital – an early-stage crypto venture capital investment firm.
GCR Opinion: MiCA the New European Crypto Regulation – Part 1 – MiCA is the first European regulation on Crypto Assets that was initiated after Meta’s issues with Diem/Libra. This regulation is focused on stablecoins and the requirements to offer services to European customers (both retail and institutions).
GCR Workshop Series with Justin Vogel, founder of Safary – a no-code analytics platform enabling Web3 teams to leverage on-chain data to create user funnels, segment, as well as engage their community, and build Web3 partnerships.
On-Chain Investigations w/ Nick – an in-depth session on data analytics, investment analysis, and what’s been happening ‘on-chain’ in the past few weeks.
AMA with Ribon.io– a 40k+ user donations platform recognized and endorsed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The decentralized platform is governed by the RibonDAO community via the RGT or RibonGov token and is built on Polygon.
Deep Dive in Metaverse Platforms (Decentraland vs Sandbox)
GCR Deal Engagement
- Humanode – the first (unique) biometric and EVM-compatible blockchain, where every single node is a single person.
- MintKudos – a platform that enables communities to build and utilize on-chain reputation.
- Mysten Labs – a company that’s focused on creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of Web3.
- Obscuro – a Layer 2 solution on Ethereum focused on privacy.
- playEmber – a Web3 mobile game developer and publisher aiming to onboard mass market game users at scale into Web3 by publishing hit F2P mobile games from external developer studios.
- Revel – a Web3 personal media collecting and trading platform.
- Strider – a Web3 platform that provides creators with DAO tools to leverage the creative power of communities to build story worlds and games that go-to-market faster, as well as distribute project ownership and membership across creators and users/players.
GCR on Twitter
GCR WYA PROGRAM
– GCR Members chilling in Paris