GCR Community Events Recap
Deep Dive Call with Ali Hassan of Perceptive Capital – a discretionary multi-strategy digital assets hedge fund.
Deep Dive Call with Brooke Pollack of Hutt Capital – a blockchain venture capital fund of funds platform.
Deep Dive Call with Yida Gao of Shima Capital – an early-stage crypto venture capital investment firm.
GCR Opinion: MiCA the New European Crypto Regulation – Part 1 – MiCA is the first European regulation on Crypto Assets that was initiated after Meta’s issues with Diem/Libra. This regulation is focused on stablecoins and the requirements to offer services to European customers (both retail and institutions).
GCR Workshop Series with Justin Vogel, founder of Safary – a no-code analytics platform enabling Web3 teams to leverage on-chain data to create user funnels, segment, as well as engage their community, and build Web3 partnerships.
On-Chain Investigations w/ Nick – an in-depth session on data analytics, investment analysis, and what’s been happening ‘on-chain’ in the past few weeks.
AMA with Ribon.io – a 40k+ user donations platform recognized and endorsed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The decentralized platform is governed by the RibonDAO community via the RGT or RibonGov token and is built on Polygon.
GCR Deal Engagement
- Humanode – the first (unique) biometric and EVM-compatible blockchain, where every single node is a single person.
- MintKudos – a platform that enables communities to build and utilize on-chain reputation.
- Mysten Labs – a company that’s focused on creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of Web3.
- Obscuro – a Layer 2 solution on Ethereum focused on privacy.
- playEmber – a Web3 mobile game developer and publisher aiming to onboard mass market game users at scale into Web3 by publishing hit F2P mobile games from external developer studios.
- Revel – a Web3 personal media collecting and trading platform.
- Strider – a Web3 platform that provides creators with DAO tools to leverage the creative power of communities to build story worlds and games that go-to-market faster, as well as distribute project ownership and membership across creators and users/players.
GCR on Twitter
GCR WYA PROGRAM
– GCR Members chilling in Paris