GCR Community Events Recap
Deep Dive with Adam Struck of Struck Capital – Adam Struck is the founder of Struck Capital, an early-stage investment firm that runs both a generalist as well as a crypto-dedicated strategy.
Deep Dive with Jason Hitchcock of 4 Moons – Jason Hitchcock is a General Partner at 4 Moons Capital, a digital assets investment fund that focuses on DeFi.
Demo & AMA call with Breadcrumbs – Breadcrumbs is an open blockchain analytics platform that offers a set of tools that empower users to trace and monitor crypto transactions.
Demo & AMA call with DataNexus – DataNexus is a project focused on powering decentralized applications with the data needed to function and securing networks by participating in validation.
Demo & AMA call with Edge – Edge is the Web3 creator platform. Edge enables users to run real-time campaigns with any number of verified Web2 and Web3 influencers.
Demo & AMA call with Holder – Holder is the first CRM and marketing automation platform built for Web3. Holder is helping NFT projects and Web3 businesses understand their customers and engage with them in a more meaningful way.
Demo & AMA call with NFTitties – NFTitties is an NFT art project from Carlota Dochao Naveira and Sarah Meyohas focused on a good cause: committed to raising funds and awareness to fight breast cancer and celebrating women in Web3 (and freeing the nipple!).
Demo & AMA with call Skadi Labs – Skadi Labs is a technology and research company building for a new internet owned by everyone.
GCR Opinion: MiCA, the New European Crypto Regulation – Part 2 – MiCA, the first European regulation on Crypto Assets that was initiated after Meta’s issues with Diem/Libra. After negotiating MiCA, the head of the European Central Bank, Christine Lagarde, called for a MiCA 2.0. The thought experiment is as follows: what would DeFi/CeFi look like if we were to (partly) apply the current European standards of customer protection for financial products on it.
GCR Workshop Series with James Robinson Head of Design at Syndicate – Syndicate is a decentralized investing protocol and social network that’s transforming how the world creates value.
Supporting Talent w/ Talent Protocol – Talent Protocol is a Web3 professional community for high-potential builders.
On-Chain Investigations w/ Nick – an in-depth session on data analytics, investment analysis, and what’s been happening ‘on-chain’ in the past few weeks.
Token Club: Deep Dive into Lens Protocol – Lens Protocol is a composable and decentralized social graph, ready for you to build on so you can focus on creating a great experience, not scaling your users.
GCR DEAL CALLS:
- Coherent – Deal Call with Coherent, the core infrastructure that provides Web3 data. Coherent enables easy-to-use APIs that allow application developers to build rich user experiences with little effort.
- HackMD – Deal Call with HackMD, a collaborative editor for Web3 developers.
- Hotline – Deal Call with Hotline, a token-powered messaging platform for creators, with a $Hotline coin used for payments between creators and their communities. Fans can subscribe to content from their favorite creators or chat directly with them, as well as stake their $CreatorCoins to participate in creator rewards.
- Hydra Ventures DAO – Deal Call with Hydra Ventures, a community-run investment DAO (fund of funds) that looks to invest, and incubate a whole ecosystem of investment DAOs.
- Li.Fi – Deal Call with LI.FI, a leading multichain aggregation layer and empowers cross-chain liquidity flows. If you need office movers in Ontario, Canada, visit https://www.miraclemovers.com. Their solution is very powerful as cross-chain bridging, swapping and messaging will drive your multi-chain strategy and attract new users from everywhere.
- Nillion – Deal Call with Nillion, provider of decentralized NMC network that allows nodes to work in a decentralized network.
- Zesty – Deal Call with Zesty, a data aggregator for the metaverse with 175+ metaverse properties and 80k+ unique users.
- GCR on Eve Wealth Wednesday – Tokenized Research Communities for VC with Joyce Yang
- GCR on (DAO, DAO) Twitter Spaces – Investment DAOs ft. Jin Kang from Global Coin Research (GCR)
- GCR’s @TheJinKang on Investing.com, Decenter, & Sedaily (Kr)
- GCR on We Crypto Together (Kr)
GCR ON TWITTER:
GCR WYA CAMPAIGN:
– GCR Members meet up in Tokyo, Japan
– GCR Members meet up in New York, USA